High-pressure oxygen treatment, once reserved for deep sea divers suffering from “the bends,” is increasingly being tested to remedy other conditions. WSJ’s Joseph Walker explains.
- The Brain-Gut Connection: Shared Inflammatory Processes and Illness
- HBOT and Alzheimer’s: Promising New Research
- VA Will Offer HBOT to Select Vets with PTSD
- HBOT is Safe and Effective Treatment for TBI, PTSD, PPCS; Suicidal Ideation and Panic Attacks Greatly Reduced
- New Evidence That Girls Take Longer to Recover from Concussions